Friday, December 13, 2013

Week 15- Wrap Up

Prior to this course I had attended several social media workshops and short one-day classes.  I had a basic grasp on social media but this class has really opened my eyes to new venues and tactics that I had no idea were out there.  Before this class I had only really used Facebook for social media advertising.  I had a personal twitter account and personal Instagram and Pinterest account but never thought of using either for our business.  I had no idea about Google+.  I had used You Tube for posting a video we had made several years ago.  During the semester I have noticed an impact on our viewers and statics on Facebook by using the analytics.  I also learned how to set up future posts which are extremely helpful when managing my time.  This is also the first time I used a Blog and now I feel more comfortable blogging.  Another social media tool I plan to start using right away is Constant Contact for sending out my newsletters. I gained some wonderful insight for looking at my classmates blogs and some great ideas to increase customer interaction such as using coupons, contests, and other tools to draw people to our program.  Thanks for the great semester!  I learned such valuable information that I know will help market our program in a new variety of ways.

1 comment:

  1. That's interesting to see that you could actually use the information provided by Google Analytics for your business. Since mine is not an actual business (yet), the analytics really did not give me much useful information. Like you I had never blogged before and now I am more comfortable. I plan to keep mine going for all the world traveling I will be doing. Good Luck.

    ReplyDelete