Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Week 13 -Google Analytics

When reading through the Google Analytics website, I never realized just how much data and information you could get from this tool.  After thoroughly reading through the website I think there are several features that would be beneficial to our business.

1. Audience Data:  Very important to find out who our visitors are, where they came from and how engaged they are on our site.

2. Flow Visualization:  I am interested in knowing what pages they visited which one they stayed on the longest and which page they exited from our site.

3. Map Overlay: This is so beneficial to us so we can see what counties, cities, regions people are from who come to our site.  This helps us know where we need to market to or maybe where our marketing isn't working.

4. Traffic Sources would help us know the effectiveness our our current marketing budget on rather the keywords we are using are working and if our paid ads are receiving anymore traffic than our organic ads.

5. Real Time Reporting:  Would be great to know who is on our page at the moment and what they are looking at.


My Facebook Analytics 

When reviewing my facebook analytics page much has changed this week.  

1.  My number of "likes" has gone up by 12.  I am sure due to the class assignment. 

2.  My total reach and post reach have both gone down from the previous week and so has my engagement which was down 38%.
3. My page and tab visits spiked up last week.
4. When I post pictures or ad posts I usually reach over 50 people.  A few times I have reached over 250.
5.  My fans are 65% women and 35% men.  
6.  Most of my fans are in or from US.  The second closest country is Japan and then Mexico.

No comments:

Post a Comment