Thursday, October 10, 2013

Likes and Featured Likes

I chose to like many other departments, groups, clubs at MiraCosta College. Some of my featured likes include, MCC Home FB page, Community Services FB page, International Student MCC page, Peer Leader MCC page, PIER FB page (Professional International Educators Roundtable) which I use for networking with other ESL professionals. 

The reason I liked these pages were connect our English Language Institute to other pages at the college that might interest the students. 
One way this feature can help grow our program is by allowing us to use posts from other clubs, and MCC pages to use on our FB page.  It takes a lot of work out of taking lots of pictures myself, and allows me to post more things for our students.
For instance today I was able to take pictures from the International student page that showed some of our ELI students participating in their Fall International Student Welcome Party.  I was able to use the "share on my page" feature to post these pictures to our ELI page. 

No comments:

Post a Comment