Monday, October 28, 2013

Week 8 - Twitter

Using the advanced search tool on Twitter I was able to find several other Intensive Language Schools and colleges in the area that I believe would be beneficial to my business.  I was also able to find some networking connections for my business of other professionals in my area.  I just used the business or college name and then weeded through all the different accounts in the search until I found the one I was looking for.
This week I also set up my business Twitter page.  I plan to start using it as soon as I can figure out how to link it to Facebook without using my personal page or information.

I am having trouble with the extra credit part of this week's assignment.  When I try to link Facebook and Twitter accounts I can't get yo my Facebook business account, only my personal account.  I had this same problem with trying to set up a You tube account for my business since I already had a personal account it kept saying email address was already used and it would not allow me to create a business account since some of my personal information was store.  This was true also with Pinterest.  I am going to give it another shot this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment