Friday, September 20, 2013

Websites I use

Etsy- www.etsy.com
Etsy is a website I use very frequency.  This website is efficient because it is very easy to navigate.  The search bar works great and everything is laid out very easy to see.  The design is clean and the alignment is the same on each page which makes it easy to follow.  Brand is follwed throughout. Pictures are big enough to see and help with showing the consumer all that they offer.  Pictures can also be made bigger and more information is given once you click on the item you want to see.  I come back to this site because it is easy to use, they sell great products, and billing is very efficient.  I have no idea what could be improved with this website.

Amazon-  Amazon.com

Another website I use all the time is Amazon.  This website is efficient because they offer so many different products.  The website is easy to search and the reviews are very helpful.  Another thing I like about this site is that they suggest other products that might interest you based on products you have searched or bought.  I do think some pages on Amazon could be less “busy”.  Overall their layout is user friendly but can be a little overwhelming if you have not ever used their site.  Their side bar could use some improvement.  It has way too many categories.  These could be scaled back.  I also had a hard time finding any links to the social media sites.

No comments:

Post a Comment